1. You’ll get stronger and won’t have to ask your husband to open the jar of almond butter.
2. You’ll be able to keep up with you kids when they’re running away from you.
4. There will be a positive impact on your mental health.
5. You’ll feel more energetic.
6. You’ll feel more confident when you look at your reflection in the mirror.
7. You’ll feel better about life and will in turn treat others better.
8. You’ll live a fuller and longer life.
9. You’ll feel better in your clothes.
10. It’ll encourage you to eat healthier.
What has working out done for you? How has it impacted your life?